Reviews for "Luminiscense"

That was great

i just knewed that will be good movie. First, graphic is great (like your art submissions :) ), but you could make it a bit longer. One bad thing is last scenes, after they saw planes. It was almost like in normal hollywood film. Second thing you could make better is a little bit more frames. And last thing, you made one mistake - Thanks for wathcing :) However it's still really good movie.

Hmpf

Don't talk to me.

Executed Well

Although touching, I can't help but question the accuracy of the bombing. What's the point in bombing empty fields? What's the point of targeting a random couple in the empty field? Wouldn't the planes want to save their bombs for buildings and highly populated areas?

I didn't know what to expect from this, but I was surprised when I heard the voices. It was good voice acting (moreso on the girl's part than the boy's, but only slightly).

The drawings are nice, but the animating quality seemed decent at best, the entirety of the conversation was headshots so you need to add detail to the faces. There wasn't much facial movement during the conversation, their faces seem to always have that one expression up until they started running away from the planes, so it always looked like a static image when they were talking despite the hair and clothes waving in the wind, and the mouth movements didn't seem to match what they were saying most of the time.

Music selection was top notch. Not much to say. Every song went perfectly with each scene.

The idea behind this is good, and you executed it well here, not amazing, but well. My critique is more about polish to your animating technique than to your storytelling, writing, or otherwise.

If you can make smoother animation, and animate faces more, it would sincerely complement this nice story you have here.

Still wondering about those planes' intents and reasons though.

Suddenly it was 1940 in France

And I seriously just knew exactly what was going to happen. I was looking for maybe non hisorical piece that took a look at love as a timeless thing alongside human tragedy, etc.

Idk, I liked it, I just, didnt want it to be in 1940's france. The outcome became too obvious. It was still a very well done, very solid piece.

lol i love how in psyopath's comment all the author says is 'yes' lol

keepwalking responds: