Reviews for "Luminiscense"

touching

far the best vid here it has i engourage you to make the 2nd 1 ASAP
i dont want odd but this made me cry.......................

Amazingly beautiful!!!

Incredible art, your animation skills are truly good, and the background is so amazing that i could barely focus during the whole thing.
A work of art by itself.

Amazing

All the music seemed to fit into this and a great story too.

Powerful and Beautiful

The first thing I noticed was how amazing the artwork was. The colors went together nicely and complemented a the begining mood very well. As it progressed, the colors that came, also complemented that mood. I say bravo on that. Then the story. At first I thought it would be just some lovey-dovey thing, and you proved me right, but I love twists. It was heart-wrenching and an emotion-inducing plot. I look forward to watching more of this.

That was sad

She was so right though, in that conversation.