Reviews for "Luminiscense"

Brilliant!

Ha I was watching after reading the comments totally skimming over someone's spoiler comment subconsciously and was like...huh what twist and then when it came i was like :O... Great work you made me go "WHAT!"out loud that rarely happens! I also agree that the animation was a little sloppy at parts but I am sure it will look better in the sequel :3

Sad love story Due to World War

I love the movie Stunning animation and Drama in Flash . I love the love April and Chase share together. For me ,it was sad a loving couple of friends ends in despair by The World War in the 1940s . That is why this flash makes us inspiring and desire to boost love in the World!

I hightly recommend you dear newgrounder to see this flash if you love drama genre.

PS: By the way the flash ended Luminiscense would have a saga? I will look forward to see more of your flash work Keepwalking and crew.

Surprise air raid!

Thought this was going to be the typical lovey dovey valentines day video... and then when the planes showed up and the caption France 1940... I had an "oh shit" moment....

keepwalking,

you are too god damn awesome.

T_T GREAT

This is a great piece of work. The only piece of criticsm i have is regarding to the hats and the hair they just didn't look right to me. i loved it none the less