Reviews for "Luminiscense"

Bravo...

I didn't think that a few minutes could be so.... Heart-wrenching.

eh...what did you expect..

it says 1940 ....the war didn't end untill 1945...the germs and japs loss...btw good aimation.....it was more that perfect

AWESOME

AWESOME.... Really touching......

Great job

The story was very well done. At first i thought it was just going to be another valentines day special then when the planes showed up all i could think was... shit. The only evident problem i had with this was that some of the music transitions were a bit abrupt or rough. Really that's the only thing that could use a bit of work, but otherwise good job.

Stunning.

Your art work is incredible. Your style in drawing is simply magnificent. Your story line is good, yet it was very sad, and I think you should continue your works on this.