For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Luminiscense"

@siarkofrut and ph00

maybe they were using the scorched-earth tactic (destroy the ground so that nobody can use it anymore)

story was fine to me, and i'd love to see more in the future!

Nicely done

As predictable as war genres tend to be, it's no less important that we be reminded of the horrors that happened back in those days. And you did a beautiful job of it.

This is cute.......Awww Crap

This is what went through my mind as the caption faded into view. This was a work of art, and I do not make that statement lightly. I tend to shy away from the Dramatic videos on Newgrounds, because they tend to lack subtlety. This was great! You must make more!

My respects man!!!

Pretty awesome animation, great voice actors, great story I cant wait for the rest.

catalin66
2 weeks ago
OO Why would you do something like that? This is one of the many seen that I wish to turn into movies. Now for criticism. Even nazi's don't bomb open fields. You should put them into a city or something.
Because the point of the story isin't that Nazy throw bomb and are bad people QQ
This is just a theme to explain how fragile things we love and remember can be destroyed fast and easily.

5/5 This story was pure awesomenesse. I know its been more than a year and half since it was uploaded but I hope to see more of this soon.