Reviews for "Luminiscense"

Well animated and the sound in general is sublime

I'm just gonna nitpick a few things since there's so few things to complain about.

1: Sometimes their running position was a bit awkward.

2: Who the hell bombs an empty field? There wasn't a major city or landmark anywhere near there. Were they just doing it for the hell of it?

Just awesome! has to write something.

Amazing work! I think you should "shape tween" the clouds to look more lifelike and animate the grass to have more life in it. There is wind on their hairs but you do not see that in the living place where they are standing, maybe some leaf movement behind them. Also makes some glow details in the explosion like those seen in some "manga" anime for example. It will impact more on the horrendous act from 1940 war. Use a little of darker colors to represent darkness in those smokes along with a bit glow between it simulating fire. The sound effect can be done better too, however the music selected for this is pretty nice. Still pass as a excellent work from my eyes.

Great stuff!!!

But... to be continued?!?! C'mon man! seriously. Im disapointed.

Please Write Back

I think this was a great animation practice. I've not animated anything in a while so my opinion doesn't count much, but I did teach an animation course at my highschool. I like your color palette and great music choice. I think 1 thing I should mention is try making voices slightly louder. Other than that well done, I'd really like to know what inspired this cartoon.

keepwalking responds:

my verry own dreams showed me everything I needed to know to make this. :)

Amazing

All the music seemed to fit into this and a great story too.