Reviews for "Luminiscense"

Fantastic

With all the random humour flashes going on in here I was losing hope in finding a more serious flash. Good thing there are still people out there making them! Excellent work, waiting forward to seeing more.

like your message

WAR SUCKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, the graphics and the sound are solid...

...the script, however, is lousy. We've got a completely histrionic dialog in the beginning and some cheap dramatics in the end. The way I see it the girl just had to die and the best thing that writer could think up is nazi bombers pummeling some... field. Also, April is a VERY French name. To sum up, you'd have to lose the over-the-top pathos to find a grateful viewer in me. Right now I fail to see anything new or interesting here.

well...

I think the art was nice, and intens (for me :) ) . The main thing thet I dont like in this thet, again whit the evil german nacis ...uuu... so evil, kiling inisint lovers, and honest people... ye... thats not the whol story.. any whay the animation was good.

What the hell?

Who the hell expects something of such high quality these days? Amazing.