Reviews for "Luminiscense"

Great choice of colors and musics, really heartfelt. Maybe i'd put a little more attention on balancing the voice dubs with background music and effects. But overall... aw, so fragile... T.T

I cried when he woke up and it looked as if she died....
I haven't watched the second part because it says to be continued so im just hoping she didn't actually die...

catalin66
2 weeks ago
OO Why would you do something like that? This is one of the many seen that I wish to turn into movies. Now for criticism. Even nazi's don't bomb open fields. You should put them into a city or something.
Because the point of the story isin't that Nazy throw bomb and are bad people QQ
This is just a theme to explain how fragile things we love and remember can be destroyed fast and easily.

5/5 This story was pure awesomenesse. I know its been more than a year and half since it was uploaded but I hope to see more of this soon.

Definitely need 2 release part 2. Epic story with no flaws.

Sheesh, that was moving. Loved it, your best so far. Looking forward to part two. =D
Ooh, Kirbopher helped produce this? You guys make a kicking team. Beast.