Reviews for "Rebuild"

...

ISn't awesome?..:)
I love Surviving thing.
like, all things IS FOR FREE!! WOOO!
you can crash a ferrari when ever you want!. :))
it's kinda hard.. :(

Wonderful!

I can't say how awesome this game is in normal human words. Keep up the awesome!

amazing!

its so creative but its not just a cool new concept, its also a fantastic game! it eats up my time like a zombie as if my time is a yummy brain.

nice

its a very good game my only complaint is that its somewhat racist because the 5 pointed star in a ring (pentagram) is a wiccan and pegan symbol and by using it the way you did here your implying that pegans and wiccans are all evil (and if you see them that way then i realy do feel sorry for you) other than that its a very good game and i hope to see another one like it maybe better graphics and more elements to it o i know do somthin like a kingdom game you know build a kingdom and stuff and theres more things like stone metal ect that you gotta keep track of XD sorry for writin so much

AWESOME!

This game is totally awesome... i had so much fun playing it. its a rare game that can keep me occupied and awake until 3 am. i like that fact that it takes careful thought and planning in order to succeed. the zombie hordes that come in are a nice touch. the only part that i didnt like was when you got closer to the end of the game it was far to easy to take over squares. but all in all it was a great game. thank you for this amazingly fun time.