Reviews for "Rebuild"

Very fun, though a bit more than a little constricting.

I have rebuilt the whole thing. Pretty good game. Sequel is better, you should be proud. Keep doing what you're doing.

It's great but I kind of like the second one better.

Thank you thank you for allowing us to see all the endings in one playthrough. I had timed it (almost) to let all the different ways to win happen at the same time, and was pleasantly surprised when I watched each ending back to back.

Loved this game, truly. At first it was very hard to keep people from dieing, and to keep the squared secured, but then all of a sudden, I reached the hilltop and it was smooth sailing from there. I could've beaten the game way earlier, but wanted to overtake each square before I did so. Was awesome to see that ending as well! Now I'm off to play the second one to see how that goes.

Overall great strategy game.