Reviews for "Rebuild"

Brilliant, need more games like this.

Awesome, strategy yet it isnt to punishing. Sure, I killed a few people, but a party at the church never fails to amuse them. Amazing game, need more!

teachers..

hi great game jaja i have a couple of hours playing it xD
amm how can i use the teachers? it says that they teach at school or during missions so.. i have to send them on the missions too?

Good one

Though not original, it was a wonderful game. I do wonder, how many endings were there?

Good game

I liked it but it goes from being easy to being hard quick, heck of a learning curve. :P

So addictive

This game is just as addictive and infuriating to play as Pandemic (especially on the harder settings). It's hard enough to require a lot of thinking and luck, but is soo addictive that you never want to give up. I've beaten the game on hard, and I'm working now on beating the harder games.

I do have a suggestion though, there should be a special ending/vid thingy that plays if you reclain the entire city, draft the constitution, cure zombiesm and close the portal.