Reviews for "Rebuild"

Great game, lot's of strategy needed. I actually prefer this version to the second one. :3

how do you get all endings and game is awesome :)

While they're both great games, I actually find this one funner than Rebuild 2. I know it's what a lot (most?) people get into, but IMO it's a tad too complicated with giving people different equipment. This, on the other hand, is an amazing zombie-survival strategy game, and I can assure you I will come back to it as an old favourite many times. Great work.

this gaMe is addicting Actually....

I finished the game by curing the zombies. Although I had both the graveyard and constitution active too. I also had a freaking army of like 70 soldiers also lol. I love this game