Reviews for "Sierra 7"

Fantastic

Truly amazing. Graphics were great, sounds were great. Everything, fantastic. I particularly liked the sniping mission and challange. in my opinion that should be your next game, a game just based around that sniping mechanic. Overall superb.

Woo!

Omg... The best thing... on newgrounds

Small Problem at Somalia Street

When there is the shootout at the building with windows, there is a small delay for the gun to shoot every time I went out of the cover. That's my only complaint.

Some of the best games ever

I swear this guy makes the best shooting games on the internet, he made tactical assassain, weapon, and this. All of these games are fun as crap. I hope you'll also make sierra 7 sequel :3

hands down one of my favourite shooters on newgrounds! i like the customization and the side missions too. lets ya be a pistolero or an assault trooper :P