Reviews for "Sierra 7"

hands down one of my favourite shooters on newgrounds! i like the customization and the side missions too. lets ya be a pistolero or an assault trooper :P

I like this game a lot, but it needs SERIOUS work.

1. The training course is from Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

2. This game needs a cover system, like NOW.

3. I would like to move around FREELY, not let an AI do the work.

But other than that I like it

i take all gun!

Awesome game, one off my favourite mission is the sniper one.

Excellent game. This one is going in my favourites. I finally liked a game where enemies don't have stormtrooper syndrome i.e. can't shoot for shit, and that this represents warfare much better than call of duty, where instead of running around shooting tons of people with support and reloading without losing ammo in the mag, this focuses on group or single engagement, with speed and cover being vital. The art style in this game is fantastic, and is almost like a simulator. You got some talent here, and it feels quite like Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Vegas but much more interesting and simply better.