Reviews for "Sierra 7"

nice game

very cool game, weapons are fun to use, gameplay is fair and combat is fun. However, the sniping mission in my opinion is very stupid, only because you do have to factor in wind, and because that makes it very annoying to target correctly. Otherwise it's a fantastic game.

@vespaman

i have never had any trouble with lag in this game. also, no one is forcing you to unlock the big machine gun. i dont need to unlock it because all i use is pistols.

P.S. how dare you give this game a score lower than 9

pretyt decent.

games not bad but suffers from severe lag in certain areas. causes u to get killed and gets very aggravating. and by the time u unlock the big machine gun u have no reason to play on elite mode becuz u have all the weapons

Small Problem at Somalia Street

When there is the shootout at the building with windows, there is a small delay for the gun to shoot every time I went out of the cover. That's my only complaint.

great game but one problem

i beat the game on easy and normal but now that im trying to play on elite the only mission i can do is training....help?