Reviews for "Sierra 7"

sequel pls

This really is one of the best games in terms of graphics, gameplay and all aspects here on newgrounds.
This should be a high ranking classic.

A really good game, in my opinion, one of the best FPS Flash games in the Newgrounds! I remember playing it when I was little, and look at me now! Writing a review for one of my favorite flash games on Newgrounds ever!

Congrats simomhason, Calvey and CodyHamway! You made one of the best flash games ever!

Really great game and a great concept. A sequel would be great as well. Not much needs to be done in regards to the engine. New missions and new weapons would be gone enough.

This game has me coming back again and again. Simple graphics, smooth game-play, and all around fun.