For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sierra 7"

is dis are the good game to play in me history! :3

Wow, what a detailed and punchy game. The sound effects, the voiceover, the unlocks based on skill make it all extremely fun and pretty reminiscent of Call Of Duty. I have to give kudos to the group that made this happen, this is the power of great quality flash games haha.

I like this game esp. with the Special forces weapon. after having watched Seal Team i'm esp. fond of this weapon. Unfortunately I can't get past Somalia st. My weapon won't fire once I get behind the wall. I think this bit is unrealistic... Instead of getting behind that wall, the obvious thing for Sierra 7 to do is to get in a position from where he can get the guy on the 'technical' with 1 shot to the head. This business of hiding behind the wall and trying to get shots off at the risk of getting his head blown off seems pretty pointless to me. I would have used the superior accuracy of my M4A1 to blow the tech's head of from cover...one shot-one kill. This is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. Otherwise an enjoyable 1st person shooter! Thanks.

Awesome stuff! Wish there were more like this. How 'bout a reward for finishing all Elite levels with just a pistol?

still the best shooter on newgrounds in my opinion my only issue with it is that its locked at 20 fps and i can't change my mouse sensitivity then again it might just be my mouse being slower than the game still solid gameplay and gunplay incorporating realism with the bullet drop on the sniper rifles aswell as constantly changing wind direction and speen and good sound effects for the weapons