For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sierra 7"

new epic

love everything about this game, too bad there is no vibration technology in mouse :P

AMAZING

I played this game on another site a while back and its still amazing after beating it 6 times.

Bad as hell!!

Im really digging this game. One of the best I have played so far! I love the gameplay too. I lov ethe different missions too. And I love the flat line when die too. Damn it I just love the whole thing!

To the front page with you, and beyond!

The Good:
+Graphics were amazing! So amazing in fact, that they locked up my computer on low settings (yes, I'm running on a PoS).
+Voice acting was really, really good for a flash game.
+Overall, dude, this is far and away the best flash FPS game I've played. It's even better than some crap I've played on the console.
+Tons of different weapon choices, etc.

The Bad:
-Really, nothing I can see. Some more character customization would be nice (special passives and abilities, perhaps, as well as weapon camo), but it's only a suggestion.

Verdict: 5/5