Reviews for "Cube Droid"

Cool

Nice puzzle game whit nice hraphics- 9/10

Great graphics!

I was really impressed by this game with how good it looked, especially the transition scenes to the next levels! It's a little hard to look at, because it seems like it is not taken from an aerial view at first. It was still great to play and also worked well as a puzzle game. The hardest thing was the sixth level when you had to make sure the blue crates touched each other at exactly the right time. On one level, I was able to get away from the blasts but was hit by something else. On my next try, I couldn't do that.

Anyway, this had great music and its story vaguely reminded me of the film "Wall-E", one of my favorite movies. There is just so much creativity put into this! I love how every single tile seems to have its own unique design and function. You guys deserve to have this many views. I love how the worlds are presented by those scenes of the spheres being covered by tiles.

Good puzzle game.

This is well made. It's just hard enough to present a challenge without being too difficult and it has a good learning curve. Nice job.

Lots of fun!

A bit too easy... but very enjoyable to play. I think you made a mistake making 6-4 though. There's no need to ever go to the left half of the screen... I laughed when I saw it... and even more when I looked at how the walkthrough solved it.

plz....