its very nostalgic, like i sitting in math class playing TI 83 games all over again. so anyway on to the constructive criticism.
2. character selection
3. quick easy game to get into and become drawn into
1. its pretty straight forward game play and might not hold the attention of some of todays A.D.D gamers
1. you could put more levels in and add a plot as to why your falling. At the very least add another background sequence as it gets old eventually.
2. add more customization with the character if we could choose leg, torso, and head, then we could mix and match so i could have a chicken with a pumpkin head woot!
3. perhaps some power ups ex. one might let you fall through the ground once for those time you are about to die ect....
4. also the pattern becomes quite predictable so some more variation would be nice.
5. the addition of enemies when you get far would be interesting, to slow you down
well thats all i can muster at the moment its getting late and i cant think straight lol. Oh and thanks for the fun!