Reviews for "Plumet 2"

Couldn't Stop

Till I got all the characters. Music was very catchy. Gamplay... well once you get pass 1200m its really all about luck and reaction speed. There are some point were the ledge to jump is right next to the hole and once you jump up... you die.

Nice preppy game for casual and bored players for a quick pick me up. Not sure for those easily frustrated hardcore gamers who explode in fury on every death.

Grand game for simple pleasure... not for rank games lol.

I love this!

This is one of the better games I've played here. The motion is very fluid, the clouds of dust that fly up as you move are very well done. The background and platforms are colorful and detailed but not cluttered or busy. The skins are amazing, However, If you decide to do a 3rd, I think it would be awesome if you could have different songs play for different skins, Santa could have a christmasy song, the robot could have an Electronica song, Hazmat could have industrial or hardstyle, ect.

~DJ Majaro

epic

one of the best flash portal games i have ever played. the gameplay is great. the control is fluent etc. it's a game that obviosly had a lot of thought put into it.

Unoriginal and Poor

This game has been done at least dozens of times before. Not even the art can save it either, which is very simplistic and dull by the way. Also, how lazy of you to replace ANY sound effects with only one annoying song that repeats itself over and over. Are you 12 years old or something?

No idea how this is on the front page. Maybe the only thing you're good at is giving Tom a blowjob.

I'll give you a 2 for at least being so bad that it's funny.

AWESOME!!!!!!!

i love this game except when t comes to the slomo round now thats kinda hard!