Reviews for "CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Teqneek"

Both rappers have great flow, but I didn't feel like either had very personal punches or hard hitting comebacks. Even so, Eye-Cue had some really clever lines (Def Leppard's drummer) and the Godzilla/mozzarella rhyme was pretty crafty. Nice doubletime too.

Teqneek wasn't bad but some of his lines didn't seem very well thought out. Like every else that battles him he makes one too many lines about Eye-Cue's name.
"Where you find that dying is quite brutal and I rule."
Seriously? Three syllables short and you fill it with that?
The epitome/epiphany line had potential but "I don't think Eye-Cue ever made it through highschool" really isn't a strong follow-up, and it's not much of an epiphany either.

Eye-Cue wasn't without his faults, either. Seemed like he just wanted to be offensive all the time without saying much that was actually relevant to Teqneek.

Overall my vote goes to Eye-Cue for (slightly) more wit and more captivating flow.

lyrics, style and flow - teq

sound - eye-cue

seeing as though its a rap battle and the sound of the performance shouldn't matter i think it was a clear win for teq, eye-cue has some great stuff but once i could get past the fact that teq verses sounded...well...just fucking weird...its a clear win

vote: teq

My 8 month old niece has just started talking; she's been talking for about a month now. Precocious, yes, but hardly the point. The point? Within that month, she has probably strung together enough words that a viable battle rap verse could be made.

Eye Cue took about a month for his verses to come out. So the fact that he might have had a couple of good lines is more about probability than it is actual skill, because my 8 month old niece did the same thing.

Vote to Teqneek because Eye-Cue takes two years to write a verse, and shame on Big Red for allowing this travesty to take place on Newgrounds. What a useless tool that guy is.

Teq by a country mile. Teq by a light year. Teq, Teq, Teq. I hope Eye-Cue messes up Mark's tournament, too.