Reviews for "CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Teqneek"

this is probably not the best performance ive seen from either of these dudes in all fairness, but i would say in my opinion that Eye-Cue took this easy.

teq has the same content he uses for everyone he battles, a few generic name disses and then just a bunch of multis to cover up the fact that he has very few actual battle bars in there.

while eye was maybe not coming with the most insane shit ive ever heard, he was steadily attacking. the most clever shit teq said was flipped from eyes bars, and his rhymes werent even as complex as they can be on occasion.

vote, Eye-Cue

No such thing as a tie!?!? it was hard cause both had the lines necessary to jab with before the main punch line. Line a build up of trash talking or subtle trash talking. either way both had great delivery and execution. and both had great offense once the new round started.(Second verse). Damn. This sucks. uhhhhhh. Dude I've been sitting here in this review for like 18 minutes listening to a couple tool songs... great for over thinking. I listened to this a few times. I'd say Teqneek won by the skin of his teeth. although after listening to it Eye talked more often negatively but not really why. Teq did more often. that's what made this decision for me. if it counts lol... besides that great beat.

Teq - barely - his vocals were too quiet.

#SevenWordCritique

Both of you did excellent, making the vote hard. Eye-Cue has a better voice and had some excellent lines, like "thumping you with your bible verse", "immortal teqneek" and the def leppard thing which was already mentioned. Speaking of, I really liked the godzilla/mozzarella rhyme.

But honestly the content of Teq's verses is much better. I was getting tired of all of Eye-Cue's gay lines, which felt really played out, and I really enjoyed Teq calling him out on that. Teq's lines felt more directed and relevant. The high point was definitely Teq calling out "epitome" and later "louisville," which was hilarious.

Vote: Teqneek.

As far as the battle goes, I felt that Teq was the better opponent.

I don't really care for the beat (Ax is a great producer, I can't wrap my head around the keys used in the track.) but the MC'ing makes up for it.