Reviews for "CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Teqneek"

This was a bad ass battle for sure! Both of you guys are my homies so it really is hard for me to choose a winner. Eye-Cue had that aggressive flow while Teq had the more laid back flow and I think both of those flows complimented each other well. Both had some very nice flips as well! After listening to this battle a few times, I think I'm gonna have to give it to Eye-Cue by a hair. Whoever wins this battle will definitely deserve to be the champ. There are no weak links here and I wouldn't be surprised if Teq wins.

Vote: Eye-Cue

This is TIGHT! I love it. My vote goes to AxTekk.
Okay just kidding.
Unbiased vote goes to Eye-cue.

Verse 1 - Eye-Cue - Lyrics are OK, but much like the rest of this tournament I felt Eye-Cue is a better emcee normally than his performance in this tournament. I think his flow is off on this song, and it might just be the beat.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Verse 2 - Teqneek - Sounds much more comfortable and relaxed on this beat.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Verse 3 - Eye-Cue - Flow is clearer, but it still feels like hes slower yet trying to go faster. I almost feel as if
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Verse 4 - Teqneek - Irony line was actually very sick I only am acknowledging it on my third listen and the subsequent 4th because I think Teq took this clean 2-0 but I put off reviewing it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look I see a lot of votes for Eye-Cue but, I am like 99% sure Teq took this in two. Problem is I think EYe-Cues style sounds better rehearsed or at least less cramped sounding. I could tell he had the capability of going in on Teq. Like I think if Eye-Cue was more confident, and maybe just out rapped Teq with all double time or anything where he could stretch his veteran card over Teq. Overall doe I think this isn't Eye-Cues best performance, and Teqneek was on his baloni sandwich swag all over his face. Flow on the riddim but, Teq was more melodic on the beat. So all Eye-Cue was really doing was gasing between the lines so the gas sticks out instead of the syllables. Bar for bar gotta give it to Teqneek. I think in our fantasy rap league if Teqneek could do this type of performance he'd have success, and for Eye-Cue just know you did really well however Teqneek might have to sell if he doesn't get to win at least once in life so don't feel to bad.

TLDR: Teqneek 2-0

I gotta give it to Teq on this one, yo. They both had sick riffs, but Teq's voice is the attention-getter on the track.

Great work by all, though!

-DJDj

This was a really hard battle to decide on, both of you guys went really hard.
I'd love to give my vote to both of you, but Teqneek wins my vote by an inch.