Reviews for "Pixel White"

HOLY SHIT! This is absolute epicness.

Simply an innovation

Pixel White is a unique game. The author failed to put reliable instructions in the comment section, so I will. The game pretty much takes place on an EQ graph that constantly shifts in time with the music. You control a little white dot and you have to collect notes to increase your score without falling off. If you run out of hearts, you lose. You can collect hearts when they appear.

elmortem and Nex have thought of everything while they made this game. How do you increase the longevity of a game without increasing the download size? Include a Load MP3 function. This is truly revolutionary because it allows you to use music lifted straight from your computer, ensuring that you always play with good music. How can you catch notes that are blocked by a really loud sequence? Press DOWN to bring the EQ to the bottom, collecting the notes on the way.

This is a simple idea executed so well, it's impossible to hate it. Even my brother would play this game with his heavy metal Dragonforce crap. The only real downfall is the inability to gauge the difficulty of a song. I collected 830 points playing the game with Safety Dance, but had loads of trouble just staying on the platforms when I played a DJ Hero mix. Speaking of, these mixes provide the greatest challenge in this game because of their wildly swaying EQ.

Overall, this game suffers the Lock's Quest Dilemma: it's a great game, but no-one will know about it because of the horrible advertising.

Cool

If you use a song like Beat It, its almost like changing the difficulty to insane. I like it...

This game is fun.

I say the best type of music for this game is techno. It's just my opinion but i had the most fun playing to Deadmau5. I wonder if dubstep will be fun too?

@dogsing08 AREN'T GAMES SPOUSE TO BE CHALLENGING? -_-
i would love to see you come up with an idea like this