Reviews for "Bitejacker"

playable

first of all graphics are amazing , best part of this game in my opinion , because i love retro style , also music , sounds , voice acting is great...BUT worst part is gameplay - it's hard to protect VIPs , zombies almost every time make it to them sooner than me , and they just die...with just shotgun you can't even protect them at a distance...also my characters kept coliding with objects in the game , sometimes i felt like they are stopping just because of reloading or facing different direction... and weapons...you get like 2 : shotgun , machine gun...plus few upgraded versions of them with limited ammo...what about pistols , having more than one gun or weapon at once ? that would be great... i have said my opinions - 6/10

Could be good, but..

I have two big problems with this. First of all, the grind. It's not fun to have to sit on a certain day and think 'Will I need to spend 5 minutes killing zombies so I can satisfy the kill requirement to unlock the new monster type, or will I be able to make the rest up in regular gameplay?"

Except the second part's not an option, and you just have to sit and kill zombies one day.

Second of all, getting stuck. Either myself or the zombies keep getting stuck on obstacles with no escape aside from dieing. If that's the case, hopefully I didn't spend too much money the day before, so I can buy back and continue!

Overall, the game isn't terribly bad, but it's not particularly outstanding.

Cool. Not special

Its nice. But its not challenging

Damn weapon system, needs 2 slots

I Enjoyed: The pixel game art, the combat/searching/rescue mechanics, overall appearance.

You lost 4 points because of the weapons system. If I buy a weapon then I expect to be able to use that weapon. I don't want to buy a Shotgun 2 and accidentally replace it with a machine gun 1, never being able to get that shotgun back.

I would suggest two weapon slots. One slot for picked up weapons and one for purchased. Its fine that weapons overwrite each other, that adds to difficulty. But if you players are spending big game dollars on items and then loosing them for no reason thats negative reinforcement, and it made me not want to play this game anymore.

Secretbase responds:

If you get a level 2 weapon (Shotgun2), and found a Machine Gun, it'll change to a Machine Gun2. It's true that if you bought a Shotgun1, and found your default weapon, it does switch, and we'll take note of that in the future.

Good, but glitchy.

Nice concept, like the graphics.
The game play is stilted. Controls are sometimes slow to respond. I am unable to exit the first level, doesn't matter how many I kill which character i play as whether my pal is alive or if i have collected everything.
If i was able to play further I would have scored this higher.

Secretbase responds:

Hmmm... you're suppose to shoot and break the bricks thats blocking the exit to get to the exit. Did you do that? Or was there a bug you encountered?