Reviews for "Bitejacker"

good game

to many road blocks. the only thing i was doing was shooting the stuff blocking my way and killing 20 and under. i barely got to search anything. overall i like the rest of the game.

maybe it was just me

but that was the worst tuorial ever, it was overly confusing and didnt explain the stuff i really wanted it too, and when i started playing i felt even less preapared than i had before the thing.
the game itself was pretty fun, and with some changes i could see this being very addicting

Nice game

Nice game, although the 'upgrades' are quite useless. Permanent ones would be better. How about some badges next time as well?

Secretbase responds:

While gun upgrades ain't permanent, most of the upgrades like your walking speed, reloading speed, etc are. Check your progress book to find out what they do.

omg ZOMBIES

ZOMBIES WTF

Old concept with a cartoonish theme.

Its an old concept, you could change the art, and it could be like the 500 other zombie defender games already out there.
The lack of originality really pulled the grade down, but the music, sfxs, theme and level complexity landed the rating on 7.