Reviews for "Bitejacker"

What the fuck

Dude,How the fuck do i play??? I am stuck on the "objective:(Survive) I dare you" screen.

YAY! A Gold star!

Erm, ye, firstly this game robbed me of 2 hours, and now im not asleep is cos of this, so i think you deserve kudos for creating such an classic, yet addictive game. I HAVE to critique the boxes that get in the way...cos seriosly, they get in the way and waste bareee ammo! Shame tho, cos the game was perfect up until the lag that followed.

1SIMPLE SUGGESTION... ADD A QUALITY CONTOL BUTTON FOR FOR FUDGE'S SAKE!!!

but ye, I had fun, however the ending really didnt satify me...at all.

great but...

When I got far, major lag in the game play then I died and everyone who was following me. a real disappointment for such a fun game :P better luck nextime

O.K.

The game was nice and all but it does get very repetitive and it really doesn't have any new wow cool concepts except the art thing with the comic which i have seen before. i'm not doubting that it's a good game im just saying it wasn't the best game in the world, although i love the old retro music.

Old concept with a cartoonish theme.

Its an old concept, you could change the art, and it could be like the 500 other zombie defender games already out there.
The lack of originality really pulled the grade down, but the music, sfxs, theme and level complexity landed the rating on 7.