Reviews for "El Niño Moco The Game"

Bien hecho

Pero este juego es muy parecido al de las cucarachas que hiciste, no?

MarkAnime responds:

Thank you buddie !

La mecánica en un principio pretendia ser la misma, debido a que Runtime me propuso adaptar el Cucal Power con sus dibujos.

Pero la cosa se complico y tuve que reescribir el código.

si te das cuenta no se relentiza el juego como lo hacia Cucal Power

Tambien en Cucal Power solo podía aparecer un tipo de enemigo. aquí hay varios enemigos con distintas velocidades.

y si llegas al nivel 9 hay otro que hace cosas diferentes

Un saludo y gracias por jugar

Nice game. Starts getting really hard at wave 9, where the Nazists starts attacking you... along with those mustachioed dudes with dual chainguns. LOL

This is cool game! I dont really like the mechanics, but art is cool

Overly simplistic, controversial, but the graphics and gameplay seem nice, although it would benefit from a quality setting... the lag done me in :(

Promise then plummet

When i saw the arcady interface i was like YES!!! But when playing the game the most fun came out of seeing what the enmeies do when they hit you. Im still confused as to what the blonde, bucktooth, crackhead does but ohwell. I stopped playing when i saw we where shooting babies now.

Thats just cheap man... I guess if i was a wanna-be degenerate, teen from the suburbs and never saw dead babies or hookers that would be funny...but im not. Anyway, the game was decent nothing to right home about and not enough variables to keep me interested.

Decent job, at-least i liked the music.