Reviews for "High Tea"

A super trading game

A very good game ^^

graphic: is functional but still looks very nice
4/5

Sounds and music: are very atmoshperic and good.
5/5

Controls: are very easy to learn and easy to use.
5/5

Gameplay: very addicting, easy to get into, but hard to master. It's awesome. Events are well placed.and gives the game atmosphere.
5/5

I reached the final tea delivery, but failed to get enough tea in the end. I will try again ^^

Awesome Game

Really brilliant, i like it and i learnd insteresting stuff about the british history.

Not Bad

Games kinda hard

Finally Something Original

WOW its been awhile since i've seen an original genre at NG,
This is like Econ101 all simplified into a game (with lil world history as well)
Love the market, the buy low, sell high, make profit, convert profit to goods, complete order, start again. As well as navigating the fluctuations, risk vs reward, predicting the market, ect ect.

The bit of history stuff is like 'heh, wel damn, i jest LeRnd sumtin' " so i kinda feel smarter already after playing your game.

It may be asking much, but please make a sequel stand alone game? Not based off of history or nothin but keep the concept and let us roll with it?

my only problem is:

You have to wait for a prompting to ask if you want to sell a ship. I want the option to be a button, rather than someone asking. That's all.