Reviews for "High Tea"

Good Game

You have to be very alert to price fluctuations

Rushed Meeeh

Good game, a simple but complex game ( lol i think i just contradicted myself )
anyway its nicely done, although i havent finished the game myself i got pretty far, i was on the last one, i couldnt beat it cuz of the constant "RISK" ports also, they get the tea so fast.
I would suggest to all players to NEVER trade in the same spot because it will rise suspicion and later in the game it will be difficult to trade, with you catching up with the tea and you getting your trades sacked evertime.

ADVICES

1. Most impotant is to watch the prices...is wise to buy when there is a green arrow
2. If there is a risky place it doesnt mean your boat will get cought, go risky if you have no option
3. If you have more than 3 boats dont be afraid to lose one
4. Dont go often in risky places with more than 20 crates in order
5. Use the bribe card only in masive risky order
6. If you get enough tea for the order before the boat comes dont focus anymore on tea, focus on opium and economies
7. If the boat came to take the order of tea use your economies on buying as much tea as you can
8. If you havent enough opium and tea and there is no helpful orders then give up...and restart a new game
9. If you have a lot of boats and a lot of money and one of your boats get cought dont pay for it back...keep your money...you will get a new boat at the next order of tea
10. If the british people happines goes low do not panic...if you will obtain the right order of tea their happiness will be full again

good game...

ut gets very easy in the end

Relaxing

Kind of easy, ended with a score of 58,444,992, think I could have done better, but ah well, game completed. I think it's safe to say I won simply because at random points in time the Opium AND tea would drop to 7 and I'd be able to buy around 150-360 crates of both before they rose to 20+ again. Maybe I'll favorite the game, it is a bit relaxing.