Reviews for "High Tea"

my only problem is:

You have to wait for a prompting to ask if you want to sell a ship. I want the option to be a button, rather than someone asking. That's all.

Liked it

Very nice game . I dont like strategy game but this this is cool,

'sell ship'

in my opinion the only flaw in the game is, there is no 'sell ship' button.

Addictive, like a good game should be!

Great graffix and sound effects. Smooth gameplay. Well done!
Only thing I think is frustrating is that after all that hard work, the tea-clipper
comes along and takes all my hard-earned tea back to Blighty and all they give
me in return is bloody ship... Maybe the game would work better if the object off the game was to accumulate wealth and rate your score accordingly.

Tips for beginners:
- Keep an eye on your Opium stocks, if theyre running low you might end up buying at a higher price then you will be able to sell it for.
- If Opium prices drop to around $7 a Crate don't wait for a perfect order, but take any offer that comes along and make your money selling in bulk. Just be carefull for calling at risky ports.
- To make that final Tea-shipment you'll be hitting that "Buy 30 crates of Tea" button almost continuesly. Even if this means buying at high prices. The object of the game is to ship that tea, not end up with loads of money. Even though this kinda ticked me off.

Luck?

I think luck plays a huge factor in this game because sometimes when I start a new game the price of opium stays around $40 but the ports only buy for about $50 for the whole round. When I finally raise enough money to get tea, I can't buy it fast enough to load the ship. I have made it to the final round and in one game the opium and tea prices both dropped to $8 twice. The randomness makes the game interesting but sometimes you get really screwed. Beautiful graffix and tight game play. Overall I'm happy.

P.S.
Did you ever play Drug Wars? This game seriously reminds me of that. I wish you would remake Drug Wars with this degree of quality. That would be a thing of beauty.