Reviews for "High Tea"

Great game, great concept and sound

I still dont get what the stars are for (ingame, not on ng). otherwise ... hats off.

Great game

Took me some time to master the game technique, but great game.

relaxing and thrilling at the same time!

i love the concept...very very good. im always just short of beating the game tho :P
it would be good to be able to sell a boat...very useful in the tough situations.

Fun

Maybe I did something wrong but it seemed like the market really turned against me with that final order. Got to 650 with tea and ran out of money to do anything with and the english dropped me like a bad habit.
A sell ship button would definetly have been useful in those last few seconds.

Tea = Booze

Good God, British thirst seems to be unquenchable! I guess it must've been, since they started a war over it. Great game; simple but fast-paced, and with historical background to boot.