Reviews for "High Tea"

great game

I never taught a tea game could be good, but this one, this one is just great. Maybe it's selling illegal drugs or something like that. There is just a minor set back, the could be longer and more fun. Some upgrades could be done. And.. yeah great game I got 86,976,279. I finished it the second try because I didn't bother to read the tutorial because I taught it was a bad game. Well it turns out I was wrong.

Interesting

But I thought opium originated in China, and was imported to Britain. Either way, this is a good game. We see many games romaticize history, white-washing over the unsavory parts. But this one gets down to reality (drug trafficking) and the reason for it (commerce). Good job!

Oh my.....

I am SUPER terrible at this, but I can't stop! The first time I played I was "A disappointment to Britain".....BuT I MUST TRY AGAIN!! The in-game instructions confused me a it, but once I hit the actual game play I start to get the hang of it. Good game, and nice graphics.

HELL YEAH!!!

man this is great!
pretty enat balance AND HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL FUCK MY YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I GOT THE LAST SHIPPENT!!! HOOOOOOLY SHIIIITTT!

it was hard as hell!
a tip for who is starting
AVOID AT THE MOST TO SELL UNDER 15 CHESTS! unless its 99 or something...
50 chest for 50 prices end up being much better than 15 for 99
just don't let your money or anything siting around for long

fun game

72.978.456
A wealthy retirement awaits you!

allriiiiight