Reviews for "High Tea"

Honestly, you had me at tea. I love the twist on the business strategy game. The graphics were great, but I wish I could buy in larger units, especially when prices were dirt cheap. The music was pleasant to listen to, and didn't distract me when things got intense. Took me 3 times but finally got to the end with 81.5 million =D

Final Score: 66,113,427 Game was challenging, accurate, and fun!

This game is great, even though always come short in tea. :P 5!!!

addicting

fun and very addicting. one thing i would like is to be able to buy bigger batches of tea/opium when things get frantic. sometimes i can't buy fast enough.

Great game

I loved it. It was very addiciting.
I've only played it twice and both times i have bankrupted on the last year. Very frustrating. But other than the urge to headbutt my computer into to dust, i cant think of anything bad about it