Reviews for "High Tea"

Buy Low! Sell High!

A good market strategy game that doesn't frustrate you when you lose. Some nice historical background, plus I got to get 329 MILLION people addicted to opium. Back then, that was most of China's population. Sweet!

opium... mmm

I must say that the game is highly "addictive" :) It's also rather short, but the historical references both in the intro and after completing it make up for that. When you play it for the first time it's rather confusing to follow all the prices and making mistakes is so easy when you are in a hurry to get the tea.

A few things though, Some times it takes only buying opium or tea only once for the prices to hit 99 and on other occasions I noticed that although the price should be dropping as stayed by the system message, it reaches 99 instead and then drops.
But overall really good game with nice music and terrific atmosphere.

Great Game!

The mood was really compelled me to get into it. I think that it's captured just right. Perfect mix of exotic and seedy.

Woo!

Awesome! Rank - A Wealthy Retirement Awaits you.
Finished the game with over 20K silver coins and over 200 opium. Victory!
Only sold to those with 70+ per chest.
Only bought and sold opium and tea when it was under 50.
Luck carried me all the way =D
awesome game! It might just be that win but that win was awesome!

sweet

yeah i'm a master smuggler acording to the game !

Great game mate !
good graphics and gameplay what else can i say yeah !