Reviews for "High Tea"

After 10 years of playing this game i have finally beat it. this game is awesome. and unique, so great one of my favorites to this day

Love this game, just remembered it and came back a few years later to play again.

my one gripe is that when it gives me the option to sell a ship or wait, i cant sell the ship later. i'm on the last shipment here and i just lost because i couldnt get that extra silver, which is prettty frustrating lol

otherwise this is a very good game. fast paced and simple yet requires some skill and attentiveness to win.

One improvement would be if the player could purchase ships and insurance for the supplies as well. Otherwise this is a great game.

Could use some kind of an "upgrades" store for the ships
And a "submit" score or something at the end, hall of fame thingy
Still a great game, I like the name "High" Tea, Dat pun doe