Reviews for "High Tea"

good game

i love opium its just so hard to get in the good ol u.s. of a.

wow...

Tea doesnt ship fast enough, the timer ticks a bit too fast and last but not least when you buy opium in RL you of all people should know this better when making a game that is based on literally the consumption of drugs, go and do some homework before you make assumptions about how it works. Supply and Demand opium was made in huge loads, the indian people had no choice but to make it or else they would die, the Brits had endless supplies of it and tea was also grown in india your basing this on the tea demand, all of india made the tea so there was no need for that demand lastly the opium trade was mostly based in the golden triangle. Do find out what all this means and get back to me.

lol

nice game

thats how it goin

I always wanted to be an opium trader in the 19th century!

Awesome

At first I thought this was going to be a bad game... How wrong was I? I've always loved trading systems, and you've hit the nail on the head my friend.