Reviews for "High Tea"

SHIT!!!

damn man this game is tooo hard oh and i gave it a 9 becouse the graphics r soooooo goood (this is a 5) and the 4 is for the idea of the game with china and (STUFF) :P

BTW pre dude make more strategey games cuz ur games ((((ROCK))))S

instant classic

those brits love their tea, perhaps even too mutch...
brilliant concept.

one of the best games Ive seen on ng for years. It deserves a spot in the ng portal history 2011

Great Game

Addicting and fun, great game to play.

For those who complain the game is difficult, constantly stockpile tea and opium throughout the entire game, especially when prices crash. When stockpiling while prices crash, wait a second or two between each buy to avoid having a tremendous spike in prices.

Too fast!

It's a good concept,but the time moves to fast. If I try to avoid risky countries, my sales of opium goes down, silver pluments, and tea orders can't be completed. If you make a sequel, give the option to adjust time. So yeah, good concept used wrong in no offense.

Well

I don't like it. Not very fun, seems pretty stupid. Their are like, 40 other games that deserve to be in this games spot.