Reviews for "Lockout"

This song is overall extremely well made,it also feels like it's a mix of simple and complicated melodies,it justs fits together and it sounds so beautiful and kinda sad at the same time. I personally try my best recently to create some new songs,but I think that this inspires me enough haha. Overall you did an extremely good job,keep it up!

thank you!

its ...

EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yooooooooooooo

This song gets better every time I listen to it. Still don't like it though. 4/5 at the most.

LOL

I AM absolutely liking this, i like the first drop always hearing this song makes me happy. do you mind if i use this in geometry Dash? (if i wrote something wrong im realy sorry im not from england)

go for it!

Wow. An old favorite of mine and yet it is still absolutely outstanding. You deserve so much more attention and recognition it's not even funny. I am still so glad that GD has brought me to you and your music. I'm wondering if there is anything I can contact you on directly... If there is I would appreciate it if you gave it to me. Please never stop creating music Lockyn you are so talented and there won't ever be another artist like you :D

Lockyn responds:

Hey man, I am always on discord! You can join my server here: discord.gg/ZU6exSA Thank you so much for the love and support. It means the world to me. Cheers mate!