Reviews for "Nothing in Between"

what else could you expect?

Beautiful beyond words, as always. Glad to see your skills are still going strong. Keep up the good work!

Great, as always.

So touching. The loss of her redhair is kinda weird, though.

Sweet, you again!

Finally, something new from you and Leeni after Headphones On Your Heart. The main theme there was alot cooler (never managed to forget it for those two years) but still, this one is great too. Always loved the retro sounds, they sound perfectly authentic. Same characters and animation style but this time the girl gets sucked in game world? :D Some of the scenes were really beautiful, I like your signature "shaders". Headphones On Your Heart really set high expectations from you, as it was really awesome, interesting to watch and touching, overall original and memorable, but I wasn't that happy with this one. That is, as I said, just because of the high expectations. It was still really great, and keep up the good work, your style is really original and memorable.

so....

was an awesome movie but something i wanna know is
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?????

I liked it

Morale of the story.. Kidnap your woman =)