Reviews for "Nothing in Between"

I didn't get it =/

Sorry, but i didn't get it at all, 8/10 though, cuz it looks like a hard work, cya next time.

PS: To BlakeFallout, this wasn't "gay" at all, if you want to talk about something, first know what the heck you are talking, because, that wasn't having sense at all.

despite what people thinking about love in texting

i love happy endings!

Wow!

This was pretty awesome. Great artwork and music went together so well! Very polished. Great job!

Bleh

compared to headphones on your heart the song is too soft and easily forgetable. It was also really short. The bulk of the song was just repeating "nothing will come between you and me" over and over. The girl lost her beuatiful red hair for a more traditional black style was a huge let-down for me. Animation was still really good but no action this time. Just an overhead view of the game from the first one. I was expecting the 3 shooting guys to stop her from reaching his palace but they were reduced to mere eye candy if anyone even bothered to noticed them all bitty like in the background. Sorry LEENI but I don't like this song.

i wasnt entertained...

but it was still creative and stuff, nice animation.