Reviews for "Nothing in Between"

you need to watch headphones on your heart

for this to make sence but yeah pretty awesome if your a guy do you get your girlfriend or female friend to sing for your songs?

Superb work

I have always been a fan of your music videos, and this one is no exception. the only reason I knocked off a star is that I did not like this song nearly as much as the previous one. but I cant fault your taste in music, all of the other songs you used appealed to me.

@BlakeFallout:
I do not see why you are criticizing Ghosa's animation style. I am not a great fan of chibi-esque art either, but Ghosha's work is amazing, and I feel that his art fits the songs that he uses.

Wow Leeni I had been a big fan of her for the last

two years. I love her music raw footage, animatronic boy is simply magic, live asleep, perfection interrupted and averyhing made by her is just wonderfull for my ears. Let me tell ya that i liked more the video of headphone on your heart but that because im a retro 8 bit lover. Hey can u tell leeni that she has big fan here in Colombia :D Latin America.

also tell here that theres no way i could find her music over here :( so i had to recure to piracy. :(

Leeni is a wonderfull musician, original and sexy you guys gotta hear everything from her

@BlakeFallout

Dear, BlakeFallout.
All I have to say, is that Love is a strong emotion, it can force people to do something they might not otherwise do, whether it be a love for another living being, or the love for something inanimate. Judging by your awful idea of criticism, and overuse of capitals letters, you're not fully understanding how love can affect someone. Thank you.

As for the movie, I was touched... Thank you for your fantastic work, and I hope to see more in the future.

I always did like this genre.

It, in a way, spoke to my mood. All I can really say is thank you.