For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Nothing in Between"

Uhhh...

I have no clue what to say, besides good animation.

Okay so

I'm not going to call the guy stupid for saying that the tattoo caused too much of a distraction, but he said he gave you a 9.5 and rounded down... The tattoo wasn't even in full view enough to be a distraction. Going on to the video, it was great, very fluid animation, peaceful music, happy ending. This actually looks like something that would be released for the Wii lol.

Wow.

This is about the strangest thing i have ever seen.

Really good.

It's a really good animation with good music and all!!! But the tatto on the girl's arm creates a lot of distraction on the viewer. I would put it a 9.5 for the whole thing.

Something Missing..

The animation is great, very fluid and fits the music. Just feels like there's something missing, like it ended too abruptly or something. I finished it thinking, "Wait it's over already?"

It also looks a little awkward when Leeni is floating, about to be pulled into the game world, and also when she's jumping towards her pixel prince.

The little things in it, like the swirling wind around the pixel block and everything happening in the background when she's floating around in the bubble really seems to refine the whole thing.