Reviews for "Nothing in Between"

Dont Do Drugs

was kinda trippy, and a little too bubbly for me (doesnt matter though how i felt about the subject) but it was very well done, very smooth. kudos!

good

It was good, but does not apply to a wide audience. Way to many smiles and gumdrops for me, but i did like the style. It reminded me of Scott Pilgrim

so happy and girly

This is the perfect explanation of what goes on in a girl's mind: cuteness, cellphones, traveling, magic, romance with a rich guy (a.k.a. prince) that takes them into a higher level in society (princess), etc.

Beautiful

This is why you stay off drugs kids. JK, The entire video filled me with a vague sense of happiness. The song was very calming and the animation ridiculously smooth and cute. I loved every bit of it.

Great job!

That was amazing, you're very talented !