Reviews for "Nothing in Between"

too long didnt watch

i gave it a 0. yay me

Sure

Awesome video, and very nice animation. I didn't understand that story, however.

nice

It's a nice and cute story, and the music.... hmm... sounds like GlaDOS

Alright

I'll be honest. I really dislike Leeni's music, quite a bit actually. But I did enjoy the animation. You always do make some quite fanciful imagery that's just plain fun to watch. Unfortunately the music brought it down in this case, but I've seen some really top notch work from you before.

Keep doing what you're doing, and maybe next time I'll like what I hear a little more to make up for it.

Amazing.

I love all of your videos, the animation is second to none and you always use some of the best sounding music. 10 stars easy.