Reviews for "Hayden's Flying Machine"

song is nice

Awesome

Nice story, lighting effects, music.

You got the flapping effects of the bird pretty spot on :)

However, I'm not sure but I think both aircraft and bird would of stalled going vertically up :)

Nice work!

Face <(X_X)>

Wow.

The work here is very moving. The motions were so believable, and the quality of the animation was certainly there. I can tell this took a long time.

On the other hand, the opening montage had some unnatural feeling to it, and the timing of some of the camera angles were a little cold.

By the way, Evil-Dog rocks. Nice Flash.

LordHayden responds:

Thanks. My sisters don't think he is though.

Against The Wind

Well, that was a wild ride you took me on good sir. The artwork is superb, mainly within the backgrounds and complimented the great animation. I especially loved flying through the storm and the sun atop the clouds at the end. The story here is simplistic and wonderful, the journey of flight and the wonders that the sky has to offer. The music choice was perfect, kudos to Evil-Dog and to you for choosing it. However some sound effects or music would've been nice at the beginning before the building of the flying machine. Overall though this is a wonderful flash movie and it is one that I have decided to add to my favorites.

|| Good Points ||
*Superb Artwork
*Great Animation
*Masterful Music
*Masterful Story

|| Bad Points ||
*Beginning - Some Music or Sound?

question

what was that thing on the middle of his nose? the hole on his face?

pretty long, fun, interesting. lotta work went into this obviously.

LordHayden responds:

No,it's just a marking.
Yes, indeed, I spent a lot of time on this.