Reviews for "Jonas Brothers Immolation"

My god man.

That flash was looooooong. I had to listen to a jonas brothers song, had to watch a repititive driving sequence, endure an old mcdonald version of a dragon being electrified (Lame.) and suffer a horrible feeling of rhetoric as I watched the Jonas brothers die in an incredibly boring way- while at the same time being attentive to the cheesiest lines ("we had too much faith...in the shield"- *abrupt death*) that wouldnt look out of place in a M Night shymalan film.

The worst part though, besides the shit plot, the title that totally gave the whole thing away- Yes, of course the word immolation implies burning, so naturally the jonas brothers are going to burn (what a surprise! )& the ecccentric looking characters with their spindly legs and block bodies- was the fact that you Mr Hayden seems to be a fantastic animator, I found myself looking at your attempts at 3d and going "shit, this guy made some effort". Some scenes, like the dragon being knocked back flowed smoothely, the frames were crisp and I admired it. Like when that dragon is flying onto the concert and you could actually see the trees sort of bend? Thats a nice touch.

So I think, if you trouble yourself enough to bother to write a decent script and make an interesting enough topic, your gonna have yourself a winner. Your a good animator & I see theres been plenty of work in this. Goodluck in the future!

wow

A sad story indeed

The point was?

Had no jokes, no good story.....

too long

this is way too long for what it is

also you made me listen to an ENTIRE jonas brothers song before i gave up with this movie

Put more fun to this.

I give you 7 because of your labor.