Reviews for "Movie Jam: Encounter"

to much...

didnĀ“t like it

AlmightyHans responds:

fair enough. :)

What?

Oh my god dude. What the hell was that? :P

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

The animation was very nice, quite outstanding for being done in only two days! It was fluid and enjoyable, I can really say I loved it.

The voice acting by Hans had me in stitches. I almost fell out of my chair at the end when the guy was crying and being fucked by the dog. The women just runs off, and the man makes no effort to move. The womens voice was exceptionally hilarious and believable. Great as always.

The music was very fitting to the movie and tone of the situation and it really helped with the overall punch line. Very nice job with this.

I also really enjoyed the art style. The character designs were unique and refreshing, really something I enjoyed.

The script and plot were simply amazing. Everything working together in this so nicely is what makes it so hilarious. I've probably watched this three times. Really, really good job on this. This is what the Movie Jam is about.

alfhakfhasfh

AlmightyHans responds:

AWWWW thanks dude! you're too much.

Everything.

That was until now the best flash in this Jam. And with its story and animation style its quite interesting.

1word