Reviews for "Movie Jam: Encounter"

the power, the suspense, THE VIOLATION

BRAVO!!
my eyes are hurting and my sides are splitting! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!
I especially liked that you held that last shot for long enough for it to stop being funny and start making you feel awful for the guy... :)

OMG

the Lipstick comparison to a dog's penis. Totally out of the blue.

Laughed so hard!

Totally awesome, I laughed for about 5 minutes at the end there! 5/5 :D

Bravo my good sir, Bravo!

I enjoyed your take on this little dark noir based story. Just when you think this fellow gets the girl of his dreams tragedy rears its ugly head and delivers to him a fate more wosrse than death! When I read your back story after your feature presentation I was shocked and awed at the original version. Was it cut out due to time restraints and because it was a tad bit over the top? Fortunately you still left the ending somewhat intact. That was the blow that caused me to both laugh and almost cry. You can understand this guy's pain yet you can't help but laugh at the situation. Your style was superb, Perfect contrast to both light and dark styles of shading. Voice acting was also a grade A+ in this short. For being part of the first Movie Jam on this site I'm awarding you a perfect score. A perfect 10/10 and a solid 5/5. Congradulations! And I also want to add that in this short, I've never seen a dog as ugly as that in my entire life! Keep up the good work and have a great day.

haha!

Totally caught me off guard there at the end! The animation and art were up to par, so nothing wrong there. I liked it!