Reviews for "Fulpitude"

we will all miss him

no we wont

Not bad but...

It was so short so you could make the whole guy jumping not just a fast stick.
And the camera iphone was like... xray? The camera was on his hand...

Wow

ummmm i don't get it

Not too bad.

Considering the lenght of this video the quality was overall pretty good. It had enough punchlines to keep me satisfied, though it wasn't my kind of humour. The voice acting was good if not great, the music really set the mood of the ending. Though it is short I don't think it could be any longer without ruining what is there. Good work, but not my style, but the good work deserves a good score no matter what I prefer. Keep it up.

I loved it

It would have actually have been halerious if you didnt even mention the thing about frame by frame that way all you would've seen was a black stick figure of tom fulp committing suicide
funny stuff